Carrot Juicer Pulp Muffins
2 Large Overly Ripe Bananas
2 C Carrot Pulp (leftover from juicing)
2/3 C Swerve Granulated Xylitol Sweetener
3 Flax Eggs (3 TBSP Ground Flax Seed + 9 TBSP Warm Water – let sit for 10 minutes)
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
2 tsp Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
3 C Almond Flour
1/4 C Flax Seeds
1/4 C Hemp Seeds
1/2 C Chopped Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Using a mixer combine 2 large ripe bananas, 2 C carrot pulp from juicer, 2/3 C @swervesweetie granulated sweetener, 3 flax eggs, and 1 tsp vanilla.
3. Add 1/2 tsp salt, 1 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda, 2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, and 3 C @bobsredmill almond flour.
4. Stir in 1/4 C @bobsredmill flax seeds, 1/4 C @navitasorganics hemp seeds, and 1/2 C toasted chopped pecans, or whatever other mix-ins you would like! (Coconut, cacao nibs, almonds, etc.)
5. Transfer batter to lightly greased muffin tin.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
7. Don’t worry if you eat the whole pan in one sitting! (Not recommended 😘) These tasty treats are nearly guilt-free with only 65 calories, 4g fat, 3g net carbs, 3.5g protein, and 1.5g sugar per serving!