If you are searching for the perfect dish for a summer potluck or backyard BBQ, look no further. This gluten free vegan lemon poppyseed pasta salad is just the recipe you need. Its bright and subtly sweet flavor screams summer and it is filled with in-season summer produce for an easy to make recipe that is ready in less than 30 minutes.
When it comes to summer recipes, fresh produce is key. Salads, salsas, gazpachos, dips, wraps… you name it! I love shopping at Fareway because the produce is extremely fresh with a wide selection of affordable, organic options.
Fareway also makes a point to prioritize quality, and their vegan and gluten-free options are just that. I love that I can find everything I need for recipes like this gluten free vegan lemon poppyseed pasta salad in one place, and can always rely on the high quality of their produce, products and customer service.
Their produce is perfect for all of the summer salads I want to make for backyard BBQs, picnics, pool parties, and more. With so many social events this season, I love how affordable the fresh fruits and vegetables are.
This lemon poppy seed pasta salad will be a total hit at your next summer party. Grab all of the fresh, quality, organic ingredients you need from your local Fareway, print the recipe below, follow the simple steps, and this salad will come together in less than 30 minutes. To make things even easier when life gets busy, Fareway offers online shopping with no additional fees, as well as the ability to edit your order up to a half-hour before pickup.
What You Need to Make this Gluten Free Vegan Pasta Salad
- Gluten Free Rotini: This gluten-free vegan pasta from Fareway tastes just like the real deal and is made with only two simple ingredients (corn flour, rice flour). This means you can feel great about your pasta selection, your gut will thank you, and your taste buds will be delighted because the texture is on point.
- Yellow Squash
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Curly Parsley
- Red Onion
- Red Bell Pepper
- Jumbo Black Olives
What You Need to Make the Simple Vegan Lemon Poppyseed Dressing
- Plain Vegan Yogurt: Fareway carries a variety of vegan yogurt options. This makes it easy to veganize your favorite creamy recipes with a 1:1 swap for traditional yogurts.
- Lemon Zest
- Lemon Juice
- Maple Syrup
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Poppy Seeds
- Dijon Mustard
- Garlic Powder
- 16 oz gluten free rotini cooked and cooled
- 1 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash sliced
- 6 oz cherry tomatoes halved
- 3/4 cup curly parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 small red onion finely chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper diced
- 14 oz jumbo black olives halved
Lemon Poppyseed Dressing
- 1/2 cup plain unsweetened vegan yogurt
- 2 large lemons zested and juiced
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp poppyseeds
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- After the noodles have cooled, give them a quick rinse and make sure to drain really well. Transfer the noodles to a large mixing bowl. Add in the remaining salad ingredients.
- Add all ingredients for your dressing to a medium jar and use a fork to whisk and combine. Season to taste to adjust for desired sweetness and tartness. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat. Let sit in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving chilled.