YOU GUYS THIS DIP!!! 🙌🏼 It is seriously sooo good, like woke-up-the-morning-after-our-party-craving-it-at-7-am-good! 🤣 I think out of everyone at our NYE party only TWO were vegan.. BUT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM L O V E D THIS DIP! 😍 It is definitely worth making the next time you need an app for a party, OR just make it for yourself! 🤗 It’s delicious on veggies and super tasty on gluten free crackers! Check out the recipe deets below! ⬇️
• 1/2 can @goyafoods chickpeas, pureed
• 1/2 can @goyafoods chickpeas, roughly mashed
• 2 tbsp @followyourheart vegannaise
• 3 oz @miyokoscreamery cream cheese
• 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
• 1 green onion, finely chopped
• 2 TBSP parsley, finely chopped
• 1/3 C @thenewprimal buffalo sauce
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• Dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
1. Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl! You COULD just puree all of the chickpeas OR just roughly mash all of the chickpeas but the contrast gave it a really nice texture. Stir to combine.
2. Serve with sliced veggies or gluten free crackers!