Raspberry Crumble Bars
I hope you guys had an AWESOME New Year’s Eve! 🤗 We sure did! 🥂 Complete with a fully 💯 vegan, gluten-free, and sugar-free dessert spread to ring in the new year last night 🎉 and everything was DELISH! 😍 The best part of all? You can enjoy these tasty treats and not feel TERRIBLE afterward. 👏🏼 Dairy, sugar, and gluten always give me a stomach ache, make me feel super sluggish and overly full, and then I end up with digestive issues and blemishes on my skin. 😫 NOT ANYMORE! 😃 These Raspberry Crumble Bars are just ONE of the tasty recipes I’ll be sharing, and they’re definitely my FAV from last night’s spread! ❤️ Check out the details below! ⬇️
• 1/2 C @miyokoscreamery vegan butter, melted
• 3/4 C brown coconut sugar
• 1 tsp @simplyorganicfoods Madagascar Vanilla
• 1/2 tsp @simplyorganicfoods almond extract
• 1 C + 2 TBSP @bobsredmill gluten free 1:1 all purpose flour
• 3/4 C @bobsredmill gluten free rolled oats
• 1/4 tsp cinnamon
• pinch of salt
• 8 oz @stdalfourusa raspberry jam (no sugar or sweeteners added)
• lemon zest
• sliced almonds
• more oats for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Line an 8×8” glass baking dish with aluminum foil. Spray with @spectrumorganic coconut oil. Set aside.
3. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl using a hand mixer. Beat until well mixed.
4. Add next 4 dry ingredients to bowl. Mix to combine.
5. Reserve 1 C of dough and set aside. Press remaining dough into the bottom of the 8×8” dish with your hands or a spoon/spatula.
6. Top with jam spreading evenly.
7. Sprinkle with lemon zest and sliced almonds.
8. Crumble remaining dough on top and sprinkle with extra oats.
9. Bake for 22-25 minutes!