Everything you love about cheesy spinach artichoke dip, without the guilt, animal products, and grease!
This creamy flavorful dip packs in alllllll the goodness of your favorite cheesy spinach artichoke dip 😋 but is TOTALLY plant-based and WAY healthier. 👌🏼 It’s also LOADED with protein making it a perfect nutritious balanced snack! 😋 I love having it with fresh veggies, but for an even tastier savory treat it’s delicious on gluten free crackers or @sietefoods grain free cassava chips!
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
• 1 can artichokes, drained and chopped
• Salt and pepper
• 1 tbsp @bragglivefoodproducts nutritional yeast
• 1 can canellini beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 tbsp @foragerproject cashew half and half
• 1 tbsp @followyourheart vegannaise
• 1 tsp evoo
• 1/2 tsp lemon juice
• 1/4 c fresh parsley, finely chopped
• Garlic powder (optional)
1. Heat 1 tsp EVOO in a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
2. Add in minced garlic, artichokes, and spinach. Saute until spinach has wilted. Season with salt and pepper and nutritional yeast.
3. In a blender, puree beans, cashew cream, vegannaise, evoo, and lemon juice until smooth.
4. Transfer to bowl and combine with sautéed veggies. Stir in parsley and season to taste – if you’re a garlic lover add an extra pinch!
5. Can be served hot or cold (I love it hot!) with veggies, pitas, or crackers!